Experienced cross-cultural trainers and organisations in the area of CALD disability have been identified, vetted, and included in the site.
The following organisations and individuals can be accessed to provide a range of training and support services to the disability sector, in its need to engage and be responsive to the needs of people with disability from CALD backgrounds.
Specialty Areas: Cultural competency and responsiveness training in the area of disability within CALD communities.
Products and Services: Diversity and inclusion services including:
- Diversity and Inclusion Action Plans designed to address individual needs and opportunities that reflect and support diverse and inclusive organisational practice.
- Cultural competency training Development and delivery of tailored training designed specifically for our clients’ objectives to better understand and work with culturally diverse communities.
- Community development Our extensive networks and relationships open doors direct to the communities our clients’ need to be engaging with.
- Learning and development toolkits Easy to use resources designed to resonate with your audience to build cultural diversity capacity and ability.
- Educational resources We are experts at creating practical resources that resonate with your workforce or organisation that develop your workforce knowledge base.
- Cultural Perspectives is currently delivering a Cultural Competency Program for Disability Royal Commission staff.
Contact Person: Rea Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: 16 Eveleigh Street, Redfern NSW 2016
Specialty Areas: Inclusive Services Australia works with organisations that aspire to be recognised as leaders in inclusive service provision. We provide consultancy and training aimed at anchoring inclusive service initiatives to organisational strategies, policies and service delivery.
We bring decades of experience in the fields of service development and review in community, health and aged care services, government initiatives, advocacy and peak organisations.
Products and Services: Training, consultancy, action planning and resource development.
Contact Person: Tonina Gucciardo-Masci
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: Address 47 Ashford Street, Lower Templestowe, Victoria 3107
• Settlement and Community Services
Multicultural Australia is the contracted service provider to deliver refugee settlement services in Queensland under the Commonwealth’s Humanitarian Settlement Program
• Employment Skills and Training
Multicultural Australia offers a number of programs and support services to enable new Queenslanders to find and thrive in their chosen career. These programs include opportunities for new arrivals to learn vocational skills and complete placements in Queensland business through Work & Welcome, as well as our ParentsNext program which focuses on supporting the parents of young children to enter, or return to, suitable employment)
• Social Businesses and Partnerships
Connecting Through Sport
Multicultural Australia has partnered with the Australian Government and Welcome Sports to deliver the Connecting Through Sport program so people can get involved with AFL, Netball, Football or Tennis. Connecting people and making new friends!
Products and Services: Extensive experience in delivering cultural capability training to respond to an organisation’s specific challenges. Including:
• Working With Refugees Training (practical skills/ training to enhance your service provision to people from refugee backgrounds within the welfare and services sector)
• Working with Young People from a Refugee Background (to provide an in-depth understanding of the unique needs and challenges young people from refugee backgrounds face; as well as practical strategies and ideas on how to best support them to reach their potential)
• Working with Cultural Diversity (understanding and ready-to-apply strategies and skills to help achieve better engagement with people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds)
• Tailored Training Programs (Multicultural Australia has extensive experience in training individuals from corporate, media, government and educational sectors, in Queensland and across Australia), to develop tailored training packages based on workforce needs. We cover a range of subjects in the intercultural space including International Students, Working with Diversity, CALD clients and the Health system and Skills for Multicultural Customer Service).
Contact Person: Vanessa Fabre, Executive Manager
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: (07) 3337 5400
Contact Address: 28 Dibley Street, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Specialty Areas: Community Services Cultural Responsiveness Training
Products and Services: SeeMeSeeYou – 3 hour face-to-face or online training program designed to support reflection and behaviour change, individual Intercultural Readiness Check assessment reports, bespoke training.
Contact Person: Erika Von Kaschke
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: Perth, WA
Specialty Areas:SSI Diversity Training provides learning experiences that transform how people respond to diversity in ways that are thought provoking, inspire curiosity and build confidence to engage more effectively with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Products and Services: Face to Face training, online interactive workshops, customised training.
Contact Person: Janet Irvine
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: Level 2/158 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield NSW 2131
Specialty Areas: CultureReady supports disability service providers to work more effectively with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Products and Services: Interactive online training. CultureReady workshops are funded by the Department of Social Services and are provided free. CultureReady delivers the 4 following workshops:
- Fundamentals of culturally responsive practice in the disability context
- Working with language services
- Engaging CALD communities
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
Contact Person: Lilyana Theodossiou
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: Level 2/158 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield NSW 2131